Who we are and how to contact us
Our Site is operated by Hydrachem DST Ltd, ("we", "us", "our"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12567630 and have our registered office at Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London EC1V 9EE.
You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Hydrachem DST Ltd, c/o Hydrachem, Gillmans Industrial Estate, Natts Lane, Billingshurst RH14 9EZ.
There are other terms that may apply to you
If you purchase products from our Site, our Terms of Sale will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change our Site from time to time. Changes may relate to the content of our Site and/or the products we offer for sale on our Site. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
Access to our Site
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access our Site (and for any costs of doing so). In particular, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer and/or portable device is compatible with our Site.
Our Site is made available free of charge and has not been developed to meet your specific requirements. We cannot promise that it will be fit or suitable for your specific purposes.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for any reason. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the United Kingdom. If you choose to access our Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
You must keep your account details safe
From time to time, we may offer account functionality on our Site, allowing you to register an account with us for the purpose of making purchases. You must be at least 18 years old and resident in England, Wales or Scotland to register an account. If you register an account on our Site, you will be required to select a user name and password and provide other personal information. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. Your account details are personal to you and you must not disclose them to any third party.
We will be entitled to treat any action carried out through your account as being carried out by you. If you know or suspect that your account has been compromised in any way, including if anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on our Site
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no promises and provide no assurances that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over, and have no responsibility for, the contents of those sites or resources or any products or services offered on them. If you decide to visit any third party website or use a third party service, or purchase products from that third party, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself as to the reputation of such third parties and the products and services they offer.
Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your use of other services, including websites and services which have a link to our Site, is subject to that operator’s own rules and policies. In particular, third-party sites will process your personal information in accordance with their own privacy notices. Please read all applicable third party policies and terms before proceeding.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our .
Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes and, to the extent you are acting other than as a consumer, we have no liability to you for any (a) loss of profit, (b) loss of business, (c) business interruption, (d) loss of business opportunity or (e) indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind.
How we may use your personal information
You may use our Site for lawful purposes only. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, modify, alter, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site or its content;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from our Site except where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that permits such activity.
Failure to comply with the 'Prohibited Uses' section above constitutes a material breach of these terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site (including any account you may have registered with us).
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, on a full compensation basis (including reasonable administrative and legal costs), resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?